In response to COVID-19, our company is maintaining existing cleaning and sterilizing protocols while implementing additional processes to ensure the health and safety of our guests and crew members.
- Face masks are required for all guests upon boarding.
- All crew members will wear face masks and will abide by appropriate distancing when possible.
- All crew members will wash their hands and or sanitize at least every 30 minutes while passengers are onboard
- The POR VIDA is thoroughly cleaned and disinfected after every charter.
- Passengers and crew members showing signs of illness will not be allowed onboard.
- Passengers are required to observe proper distancing from each other and crew members when possible.
- Shaking hands, hugging and all physical contact between passengers and crew is prohibited.
- All guests must review and sign our COVID-19 Waiver before departing.